• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tascam us 1x2 set up
Frustrated setting up a tascam 1x2 AI with Windows 10. Also tried a Berhinger 1x2 with negative results. Down loaded the 1x2 driver.  No audio in either solo or session mode.
How do I stop getting notifications from this forum? I tried everything available on the page with no result. I haven't been able to get JK to work, haven't gotten any help, and it's totally useless to me. I don't need or want notifications.
There is actually a special thread about those notifications. Search for that, maybe

This thread is more about tascam us 1x2. Not notifications.
(06-11-2020, 02:24 PM)tomm Wrote: Frustrated setting up a tascam 1x2 AI with Windows 10. Also tried a Berhinger 1x2 with negative results. Down loaded the 1x2 driver.  No audio in either solo or session mode.

I've got a tascam 4x4 working with windows 10. When I downloaded the drivers, I ended up with several options to choose from. The one I use for JK and in reaper is 'mixing driver 1 for us 2x2 & us 4x4'. You may have similar options.

I also needed to install the tascam settings panel. For JK to work, I set the buffer size to 24 samples, and all other options as default.

Took a bit of trial and error, but it now works well. As your's is a tascam 1x2, it may be a similar setup.
(06-12-2020, 09:32 AM)Jackd Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 02:24 PM)tomm Wrote: Frustrated setting up a tascam 1x2 AI with Windows 10. Also tried a Berhinger 1x2 with negative results. Down loaded the 1x2 driver.  No audio in either solo or session mode.

I've got a tascam 4x4 working with windows 10. When I downloaded the drivers, I ended up with several options to choose from. The one I use for JK and in reaper is 'mixing driver 1 for us 2x2 & us 4x4'. You may have similar options.

I also needed to install the tascam settings panel. For JK to work, I set the buffer size to 24 samples, and all other options as default.

Took a bit of trial and error, but it now works well. As your's is a tascam 1x2, it may be a similar setup.
Thanks i'll give it try.
Able to get Instrument (Guitar) input to Ear Phones but no audio from mic input to ear phones, And no audio from Test Tone,
Tomm, what happens if you swap plugs for the guitar and mic? In other words, plug the mic in where you have the guitar plugged in
(06-15-2020, 09:02 PM)tomm Wrote: Able to get Instrument (Guitar) input to Ear Phones but no audio from mic input to ear phones,  And no audio from Test Tone,
Have you had a play around with the tascam settings panel software?

Under the settings tab, there are boxes to check to turn inputs on & off, select monitoring options and the sample size. My 4x4 only works with jamkazam when set to 24 samples.