• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems to connect a Roland td 11kv edrum to jamkazam
Hello
Im having problems to connect my Roland td 11kv edrum set to jamkazam. 
Im using it with a MacBook Air macOS 10.14 with garageband or ezdummer for a few months now with no problems only connected with a midi usb cable (the same cable that printers use) directly from the drum set to the computer (no audio interface needed).
I downloaded jamkazam now but it seems that I need an audio interface so I started research and founded that I can use a program called blackhole that emulates an audio interface. I did all the steps that youtube tutorials says but still no drum set sounds on jamkazam, it only records the mic sound that my computer has integrated and the sound of the plastic or rubber of my drum set but not the sound that I hear in my headphones playing on ezdrummer2 or garageband.
Is there a solution or definitely have to buy an audio interface? My budget is very low right now.
Please if someone can help me ill be more than grateful.
Thanks!
I'm not a drummer, but I use a lot of synths. None of the ones I own can be connected to JamKazam directly. Also, The MIDI keyboard I use cannot be connected via it's USB cable: I have to use a 5-pin DIN MIDI cable plugged into my external interface.

I looked up the TD-11 sound module - it only shows a 5-pin DIN connector for MIDI output, and a pair of phone jacks for audio output (L will be mono L+R if you use a single cable).

you will need an external audio interface to use this sound module with JamKazam