• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen - high latency after SW upgrade to 3.6.0
(06-05-2020, 02:25 PM)Heathcliff_wh Wrote: Hi everybody,
as I had input latency and input-jitter problems with my Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen, I looked after a new Driver version and hoped that the problem was solved.

After the upgrade the interface shows a latency of 20ms in Jamkazam and failed the test. So it is not more usable in Jamkazam.
I opened a ticket at focusrite support and they said the problem is adressed to the developers and they have no clue yet. I shall wait for a new sw-Version

Does anybody has the same problems?

I warn you not to upgrade to 3.6.0

Best regards
HC

PS: I regret buying this stuff  Angry

>>>
Are we to understand that you are actually talking about the firmware version of your Focusrite hardware?

If not, a (software-)driver issue is very easy to remedy. Just uninstall the version that is not performing as expected and re-install the previous version.

I have several friends running 2i2 without any serious issues. There's also a beta driver available which seems to help in some cases to get the latency further down. In general Focusrite seems real easy to set up sofar.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen - high latency after SW upgrade to 3.6.0 - by Dimitri Muskens - 06-05-2020, 02:49 PM