• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with Behringer FCA610, Help!
I have been testing JK today and whilst my drummer had no issues with his gear, mine seemed to never be able to receive a signal from my interface. 

- I am using a Behringer FCA610 
- I had my bass guitar plugged into channel 1 and 2 (tried both in the test) 
- I am running a Macbook Pro 2016 w/ Catalina 
- My connection train is - Firewire - adapter - USB C adapter - Mac. 
- I have never had a problem with my interface on Logic, Garageband etc. 

I feel like I have tried anything and I am new to the platform today, so I thought I would see if anyone could help offer any guidance. I see that certain interfaces don't seem to work with JK so I assume it could be as simple as that. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I have been trying for weeks to get my system up and running with no success. I have a very fast (i7 3.2 GHz) machine with a very fast (GB/sec Ethernet) Internet connection, and can't get JK to accept my audio devices. Couldn't get any help, either.

Good luck.
(06-02-2020, 04:45 PM)frank.kirschner@gmail.com Wrote: I have been trying for weeks to get my system up and running with no success. I have a very fast (i7 3.2 GHz) machine with a very fast (GB/sec Ethernet) Internet connection, and can't get JK to accept my audio devices. Couldn't get any help, either.

Good luck.

----

What type of computer? What type of audio interface?
Ben Jones -

what happens when you try to run the Audio Loopback Latency test?

[start a test session, got to the Manage Menu, select Audio Booster, then Loopback Latency Testing]
ZlartibartfastBen Jones -

what happens when you try to run the Audio Loopback Latency test?

[start a test session, got to the Manage Menu, select Audio Booster, then Loopback Latency Testing]

Thanks so much for replying!

This is what I got (see attachment)

It seems that JK isn't receiving the signal from my interface?...
(06-03-2020, 08:38 AM)Ben Jone Wrote: Thanks so much for replying!

This is what I got (see attachment)

It seems that JK isn't receiving the signal from my interface?...

I don't see the attachment, but if your interface is not available to JamKazam, then you certainly won't get it to pass any tests.

I see that the FCA610 is also a USB interface. Have you tried that connection?

FYI, I have not been been able to get my Focusrite Saffire Pro14 to work with my Macbook Air using a t-bolt -> FW adapter running Catalina, though it DOES work running High Sierra, so I have concluded that those adapter thingys are hit-and-miss.

USB might be better than FW in this case