• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waves Plugins
I purchased the Waves Maserati ACG plugin, installed and licensed it on my 64-bit Windows 10 PC, and pointed JamKazam to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Waves\Plug-Ins V11" (as described for Pro Tools b/c there are no instructions for JamKazam).  JamKazam doesn't find it.

Is anyone successfully using Waves plugins?
Do you see the Waves Maserati ACG plugin in that folder (something like "Maserati_ACG.dll")? The reason I ask is that the system requirements stated here ( https://www.waves.com/plugins/maserati-acg ), under Tech Specs / System Requirements, states Windows 64-bit. Neither that Product Page nor the User Guide mention whether the plugin is provided in both 64-bit and 32-bit formats. It should explicitly state "64-bit" and/or "32-bit", but since it doesn't and it specifies 64-bit for Windows, I'm thinking it is only provided as a 64-bit plugin. Sometimes installation programs give you an option to install either or both (32, 64-bit). Not sure iif you were presented that option however.
I can't be TOO helpful, as I'm on a Mac, but I've been using my Waves Abbey Road echo chamber. JamKazam crashed a couple of times the first time it scanned my plugins, but all was well after that.
No expert here, but I thought Jamkazam only loads 32bit plugins. I have tons of VST's on my system, but very few 32bit. To keep everything straight, I created a new folder on my computer, and I only install 32bit VST's for Jamkazam there. Makes the scan go much faster and I can easily add and remove plugins for Jamkazam. In Jamkazam, I remove all vst folders except that 1 new folder.
Windows 10 Pro i7 Laptop
Roland Quad-Capture Interface
Kemper Profiler / PRS DGT
Jamkazam, Cakewalk Bandlab