• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamkazam app wont start in windows
Hi!

New user here. I have a windows 7 machine (64 bit) with pro DAW and hardware interface. My problem is the app won't launch. Any ideas?

Thx
Freddy
Start the jam kazam client, in the taskbar where it shows all the programs running currently right next to the time and date on the right corner of the screen, right-click jam kazam and there will be an option to start it when windows start's.
(04-07-2020, 01:17 PM)HellKiller Wrote: Start the jam kazam client, in the taskbar where it shows all the programs running currently right next to the time and date on the right corner of the screen, right-click jam kazam and there will be an option to start it when windows start's.
Thanks for the reply,

the problem is, it doesn't show up in the task bar or anywhere else. I start the app, I can see something is executing (the little blue circle spinning)....and then nothing. Doesn't show up as a process or application in task manager either!
(04-07-2020, 01:48 PM)Freddy G Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 01:17 PM)HellKiller Wrote: Start the jam kazam client, in the taskbar where it shows all the programs running currently right next to the time and date on the right corner of the screen, right-click jam kazam and there will be an option to start it when windows start's.
Thanks for the reply,

the problem is, it doesn't show up in the task bar or anywhere else. I start the app, I can see something is executing (the little blue circle spinning)....and then nothing. Doesn't show up as a process or application in task manager either!
Check to see if it is installed on the system. I would uninstall it and then reinstall it. If windows uninstaller doesn't work then I would try Geek Uninstaller and reinstall it. It might be a good idea to use something like CC Cleaner, Wise Registry/ disk cleaner programs, or something similar to see if it cleans out all instances of anything related to Jam Kazam before reinstalling. Windows is notorious for leaving bits and pieces of files left in various parts of the operating system.
(04-01-2020, 10:10 PM)Freddy G Wrote: Hi!

New user here. I have a windows 7 machine (64 bit) with pro DAW and hardware interface. My problem is the app won't launch. Any ideas?

Thx
Freddy

Hi! Have you solved the problem?

I have the same defect on my pc! The Jamkasam doesn't launch.

I got success once when I turned off my kaspesky antivirus, but on the next day the problem has returned.

I have already unnistall and install again with cc cleaner but no success. Please, I need some help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-25-2020, 12:13 AM)Messias Barreiros Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 10:10 PM)Freddy G Wrote: Hi!

Thx
Freddy

Hi! Have you solved the problem?

I have the same defect on my pc! The Jamkasam doesn't launch.

I got success once when I turned off my kaspesky antivirus, but on the next day the problem has returned.

I have already unnistall and install again with cc cleaner but no success. Please, I need some help.
>>>
Did you 'tell' your AV software to allow JKZ to run?

(04-07-2020, 01:48 PM)Freddy G Wrote:
Thanks for the reply,

>>>
Did you try to run it as Administrator? (right click)
Are you blocking 'third party applications' to run?
Is your AV software possibly blocking JKZ from executing?