• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playback Audio Volume
Audio Input/Output and mic successfully setup, windows 10 pro, behringer fca1616/Behringer drivers, ASIO4All won't work, heard sound in mic test at setup, have ports forwarded in Router, hardwired to router, guitar plugged into Line 6 HD500x and ported out to input on Behringer, headphones plugged into Bedringer, USB connected to Behringer, Behringer Control panel set to 88MHz (if set to anything else client won't open)
When playing in Solo session,latency and all indicators are green, hear my audio mix just fine, start a recording, but can barely hear playback at all, have fiddled with every volume setting via Audio Booster, individual session sliders and mixer sliders, and various input and headphone gain knobs on behringer, nothing helps
When I join public sessions, I hear myself just fine, but can barely hear others
Help
(06-01-2020, 01:33 AM)Ferd Wrote: Audio Input/Output and mic successfully setup, windows 10 pro, behringer fca1616/Behringer drivers, ASIO4All won't work, heard sound in mic test at setup, have ports forwarded in Router, hardwired to router, guitar plugged into Line 6 HD500x and ported out to input on Behringer, headphones plugged into Bedringer, USB connected to Behringer, Behringer Control panel set to 88MHz (if set to anything else client won't open)
When playing in Solo session,latency and all indicators are green, hear my audio mix just fine, start a recording, but can barely hear playback at all, have fiddled with every volume setting via Audio Booster, individual session sliders and mixer sliders, and various input and headphone gain knobs on behringer, nothing helps
When I join public sessions, I hear myself just fine, but can barely hear others
Help

Fred, I'm on a Mac.. but with the latest version there's a Menu option to Reset Audio. I attached a screenshot. You have anything like it to try on the Windows side, to see if it helps?

Manage>Audio Settings>Configuration: see the Reset Options