• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
client lost sync with server (but the beat went on)
got a chance to try out the new client update today - mixed results. still with many remote musicians I get "no audio" but with my "local" music partner the session was very good, until after about one hour I noticed that I was missing from the session participant list, though everything sounded fine. I was unable to get the "resync" button to respond, but we kept on playing anyway 'cause it was still sounding good. when I wanted to leave the session is when I got a ton of errors stating that the server was not getting sync from me, along with a bunch of ERROR n/a messages. and I had to quit JK to get the errors to stop.

Also, for anyone who is into coding this application, you might want to read this from my console log:

5/30/20 21:17:37.255 JamKazam[6763]: 21:17:37.254 WARNING:  140: This application, or a library it uses, is using the deprecated Carbon Component Manager for hosting Audio Units. Support for this will be removed in a future release. Also, this makes the host incompatible with version 3 audio units. Please transition to the API's in AudioComponent.h.

The system I am using now is a Macbook Pro 2012, OSX 10.11.6, JK client 1.0.3685, AI is a Saffire Pro14 on firewire