• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can I use 2 audio interface together
Hello,

I am not sure if someone already do this, can I use 2 audio interface together at the same time?
I have native instrument komplete audio 2 and a helix lt and I want to use these two at the same time so that I can use the 2 inputs of komplete audio as vocals and helix lt for my instrument.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
While you can configure the Audio Device settings for multiple AI devices, you can apply only one per session. For 2 Channel Interfaces, you can put a mixer in front of it so multiple inputs from the mixer down mix to the 2 channels. Otherwise you would need an AI with more then 2 channel inputs.
Grateful Dead Jams Wrote:While you can configure the Audio Device settings for multiple AI devices, you can apply only one per session. For 2 Channel Interfaces, you can put a mixer in front of it so multiple inputs from the mixer down mix to the 2 channels. Otherwise you would need an AI with more then 2 channel inputs.

Thanks for the suggestion! I will try that!
The Line 6 LT has a send/return bus. I read that it can be used as an audio interface. In theory, you can just feed the output from the Komplete Audio 2 into the return jacks of the Helix LT, and you would have your stereo mix, ready to feed into JK.