• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sign-in problems
I am trying to log in to the JK app on a MacBook Air client

And it keeps telling me that my login is invalid

I was logged in to JK on the website and changed by password there...so login is definitely right.....but as I tried to explore features it said I had to use the application....and then I couldn't log-in.

Does anyone know if there a problem with login/Sign-in?

PeterClarke
Once registered, use "Sing In" instead of "Sign Up"
(04-04-2020, 07:27 PM)PeterClarke Wrote: I am trying to log in to the JK app on a MacBook Air client

And it keeps telling me that my login is invalid

I was logged in to JK on the website and changed by password there...so login is definitely right.....but as I tried to explore features it said I had to use the application....and then I couldn't log-in.

Does anyone know if there a problem with login/Sign-in?

PeterClarke

Hi Peter,
I have the exact same problem, registered and able to login in the browser from my MacBook Pro. But I have problem logging in directly from the app with 'invalid login'.
Have you found the solution or work around?
Thanks,
-Thin
Hi

I have the same issue, is there a fix available?

Cheers
Pete
I have the same issue. Why are there no responses to this query?? I am so frustrated with this app and the support seems to be nonexistent.
(04-04-2020, 07:27 PM)PeterClarke Wrote: I'm definitely have weird sign-in problems with the newest version of JamKazam. In my first session today, I got blown out of the program when I tried to run the metronome. Re-entering JamKazam, my previous sign-in information was gone and, since I've always logged in with Facebook, I tried that and got this error message, "App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions." I've tried repeated tactics to login and none work, including all sorts of rebooting, resetting, etc. So, I tried the same thing on my Windows 10 machine and get the same error message. Now, I can't get into JamKazam on any computer I own.
T.W. Day
Red Wing, MN
System: 2009 Mac Pro running OS X 11.11 (stuck here because I don't want to waste money updating beyond Pro Tools 11) with a MOTU Ultralite-mk3 Hybrid interface. I, occasionally, use a Dell Latitude laptop running Windows 10 Pro with the same audio interface.