• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can only see one of my friend's tracks
I hagot my focusrite interface to work and it's great fun.  It really works.  I hope this lasts forever.  I only have one problem and it's a small one-when playing with my friend, I can only see one of  his two tracks at my end.  I can see his electric guitar track, but not his microphone.  He has the same problem at his end.  At my end I can see both my tracks.  Can anyone suggest a way to fix this?

Thanks for any help.
That's how it works at least at the moment, each user can only see a single track for each session participant. That means each participant must set up a reasonable balance of each track at their audio interface e.g. for guitar & vocals, as their colleagues will only be able to adjust an overall level in their headphones. The session host CAN see all the individual tracks though, by opening the Mixer. That only sets the level for recording or live streaming.
In practice if you're regularly rehearsing with friends in your band the system seems to remember the settings well so once you've each got it set it's easy enough. That includes left and right pan settings - very useful with two guitarists in the band!
Good question, i answered this for myself last week. I have an 8 input audio interface, and have 4 JK Tracks - stereo pairs for Voice, Guitar, Guitar Synth, Drums. But, other users in the session only see one track. On the recordings however, I have individual tracks. Working as designed