• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble Shoot Behringer UMC404HD setup
I don’t think you mentioned where the mix dial is set? Lots of folks miss the direct monitoring.

I have this interface, and I think many do as well. There is no direct monitoring switch. It’s the MIX dial. . Turn it to IN and you hear the input signals. Turn it to PB for JamKazam use.

You should be able to test your signal outside of JamKazam easily. Turn MiX knob to IN. Put your headphones on and check each line. If you get signal then you know the interface is cool at the input. Then go thru all the rest of the setup you mentioned in JK. Turn knob to PB. When your testing gear in setup or in a session this is necessary. You’re  listening to the signal post JK and back at your interface.

I’m using this interface on a Mac, so usually there’s no drivers used.  I think you are setting your drivers up properly but I don’t know for sure.

Check that the unit is getting signal to your headphones outside JK first. Don’t even plug the usb in. Just think of it as a 4 channel mixer. You might have to click the A/B Monitor switch to out, and Stereo/Mono in.

Hope it helps. This is basically the forum for support. Keep using the SEARCH function here. You’ll find some answers.

Are you in Colorado? 970?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trouble Shoot Behringer UMC404HD setup - by Moose Hofer - 05-10-2020, 10:53 PM