• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ASIO button missing / WDM only available
(04-20-2020, 03:40 PM)lillloyd Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 10:40 PM)lillloyd Wrote:
(04-19-2020, 10:29 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: Grab the ASIO driver that belongs to Apollo x8.

Provided of course you not already has installed it - what it seems like.

Install it. Use it in JamKazam. Problem solved - hopefully ...

Yeah that driver is installed.  Works fine under Studio One.

I know there were issues previously with non-64-bit apps seeing ASIO 64-bit UAD drivers...I assume that JamKazam is a 64-bit app though.

Just wanted to add:

- I've tried a separate audio interface (RME Babyface).  I get further with that, but I still only see the WDM driver available.  No ASIO.
- I've confirmed that both the Apollo and the RME have installed ASIO drivers that show up already as options in other standalone applications (like Native Instruments Kontakt).  Both the Apollo and RME have the latest driver versions installed.

So let me ask a more general question - for anyone who has JamKazam working on a Windows 10 platform using *ASIO* (not WDM) - was there something you had to do, to get JamKazam to 'see' the ASIO drivers, rather than just the WDM?

I'm on Windows 10 (ver. 1909) and am using the Antelope Audio Zen Tour with their ASIO drivers and it works fine. A bandmate just purchased the Apollo x4 and he has the same issue as you at the moment, no ASIO to select in the JamKazam setup. If you figure out a solution please post and we will do the same. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ASIO button missing / WDM only available - by jjinaz259 - 04-21-2020, 01:41 AM