• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone using Roland UA-1610 Studio Capture? If so - please tell about experiences
Thanks for your reply

It works fine

But JamKazam is kind of forgetting about it all the time, so to speak

So I must (all the time, so to speak) "force" JamKazam to automatically "rescan .. " and "see" Roland again - just by entering AUDIO GEAR, and leave again.

Then I usually can go in session again. Sometimes more than one "rescan" is needed, but then it works again

JamKazam can support up to 12 inputs, as far as I know.

So that is not the problem, I think.

Actually I have just been in a session with one who has 16 input - Scarlett 18i20, I belive. He used 6 or 8 - for the moment.

So ...

A solution like yours with Behringer UMC202HD would be working more secure - in this situation.

But then I would only have two channels in JamKazam.

That solution I of course will avoid.

But actually another guy in that session is forced to use your solution.

With a Scarlett 2i2 - because he has a difficult Eleven Rack. No major problems with that - Eleven Rack has only one input + chatmicrophone

It is not easy.

Thanks one more time

Yes, I know the list - I am in no need for more interfaces. I have already four. Too many, actually.

One of them I will send back to Thomann, the european device-pusher. Dont need it.

Roland should be the last and defining - lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone using Roland UA-1610 Studio Capture? If so - please tell about experiences - by Hans Peter Augustesen - 04-19-2020, 11:45 PM