• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone using Roland UA-1610 Studio Capture? If so - please tell about experiences
(04-19-2020, 03:32 PM)Hello Hans Peterit is not an easy subject Wrote: and therefore i can only tell you about my experience
I tried my Behringer XAir 18 as audio interface.
it is also a multi channel interface similar to your Roland
unfortunately I did not manage to configure for jamkazam
i assume that jamkazam is not designed for a multichannel usb interface
I therefore use it as a simple mixer and go with the main stereo signal into the standard Behringer UMC202HD interface with a latency of 4.2ms.
that makes no problems.

I could also imagine that with your Roland

do you know the list:
https://forum.jamkazam.com/showthread.php?tid=196
list of audio interfaces

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hans Peter Augustesen[Image: 305882.jpg]

1x Roland UA-1610 Studio Capture

I have some problems with that device and JamKazam.

It works fine - in general.

But I must go in "AUDIO GEAR" - and let the program automaticaly "RESCAN SYSTEM FOR EXTERNAL DEVICES".

Nothing more than automaticaly "RESCAN ..."

Else I cant go in session. I will be "send" to gear setup or there is just coming a error message.

Not every programstart - but almost. And even after a session, when trying to start/join another session.

Actually I now go to AUDIO GEAR every time I start jamKazam and between every session - to be sure that JamKazam dont forget my device.

It is total crazy, somehow

Not good!

Actually I think it is a driver issue.

And actually I had giving up to get help here.

But now I try again

... and delete the post elsewhere about that idiotic issue

More information to come - about a maybe possible driver update, that I am very unsure about

my routing

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone using Roland UA-1610 Studio Capture? If so - please tell about experiences - by morgana@bassplanet.de - 04-19-2020, 08:14 PM