• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help with setting up Scarlet 2i2 Gen3. Please!
(04-13-2020, 05:01 PM)catrambull Wrote: Hi i have been following the Videos to set up the Scarlet 2i2 gen 3 to work with Jamkazam on Windows 10 and have run into many problems. At this time I cannot get past the latency test. For the input and outputs I've selected ASIO , and have tried various Sample Rates and Buffer Sizes. The streaming settings are currently at 48000 and 120. After I do the latency test, it says that the latency cannot be predicted and to run an audio loopback test. I performed the loopback test as described in the video by unplugging the jack from my guitar and into the headphone jack on the scarlet. The loopback test just runs on and on never giving a result. I also tried the WDM setting for the inputs and outputs, and although I would sometimes get poor or fair latency results, it proved unworkable when attempting to Jam online. I will add that I downloaded the latest driver from Focusrite for the Scarlet and I am able to get good sound in my Headphones from my guitar in Channel 1 and Microphone in Channel 2.
Any suggestions would be most welcome!
Had same problems as you. was on with Focusrite and they sent me the following which works. I am running win10 16GB RAM i7-4650 CPU and SSD drive,

https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360014938579

Set the Frame Size to 2ms, Sampling to 48000 and buffer will end up at 96. Latency I get is 8, jitter 0-.4ms depends on other software that is running.
Go into Task Manager and kill any software that is running in the background like Chrome, etc. 

If you need more help, be happy. I killed about 5 hrs getting to this point. Havent tested with someone else yet. I am in the NYC area and play Cello for 5 years.

(07-22-2020, 03:28 PM)MartinB Wrote:
(07-22-2020, 02:59 PM)rebshlomo Wrote: Can I get the ver 3.5  Focusrite Control from you? I can find it anywhere on the web.

(07-22-2020, 02:59 PM)rebshlomo Wrote: Can I get the ver 3.5  Focusrite Control from you? I can find it anywhere on the web.  You can attach it to the message you post.
I have just asked the Focusrite support, whether I am allowed to provide this version or if they could provide it on the

Was on with Focusrite. They sent me this. And it works!  Latency is 8ms Buffer 96 Sampling 48000 Frame size 2ms experimental
https://support.focusrite.com/hc/en-gb/a...0014938579

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help with setting up Scarlet 2i2 Gen3. Please! - by rebshlomo - 07-22-2020, 06:03 PM