• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 & ASIO4ALL Issues
I have a friend who has this problem with a UM2 he just bought. He's on a new HP laptop 8GB, AMD processor. We've downloaded the drivers from the links above (we watched the videos) and the ASIO drivers. We disabled the integrated speakers and mic. The ASIO selection issues the error message right away but the CODEC selection sometimes passes the test. Using that selection we establish a session but I am grayed out to him but he's not grayed out to me but that "green-green-green-red-red" horizontal line of dashes on him is in the red (on my screen.) In the session we can't hear each other of course and occasionally the "white background" window comes up with that error, the one where they want you to send JK the error in an email. We both hit resync often to no avail. My config is a PS Studio 68c with a Dell XPS/Core I7/16GB and I often have had successful sessions with other players. What can we try that might fix this?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 & ASIO4ALL Issues - by Doug N. - 05-03-2020, 03:02 PM