• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update Band Profile: Not Working?
(01-10-2021, 09:20 PM)marcuspainter Wrote: Hi Dan, thanks for forwarding the details to JK. I looked how create a ticket, but I'm still on the Free Plan (Says I'm Gold for 30 days, but this doesn't seem to count!) . The devs should have enough to follow.
Marcus
Welcome Marcus. Strange that it says you are on gold for 30 days.... that is probably old message from the start of Dec as the "Free" gold or whatever level everyone was given for Dec all went away on Jan 1st 2021 -- at least that is what i remember reading. I bought Gold for the year betting on JK doing good and surviving -- my CC was charged on 12/31/2021 late in the day. And i jammed with my band on 1/1/2021 for hours and all was good. Well except for some audio issues which is ticket #1.

I'm getting responses from support to try things but nothing has helped so far. But they are responding so that is a plus. 

Wish the Freshdesk had a way to see my tickets with a login for my email address account and add stuff that way instead of responding to emails.... hummm... sounds like i have another ticket to start. But i will wait until the "video" and the "edit band" issues are taken care of as they are way more important.

Peace,
Dan

Messages In This Thread
Update Band Profile: Not Working? - by mblack77 - 04-11-2020, 08:02 PM
RE: Update Band Profile: Not Working? - by backinterrapin - 01-10-2021, 10:28 PM