• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't create acount
(04-21-2020, 01:18 AM)Glendon Gardner Wrote:
Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
Glendon Gardner Wrote:
Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
glenandles@gmail.com Wrote:I have now signed up from the website twice with 2 different email addresses and it still won't let me sign in to the program to get it running.  And I have not had a reply from the help people.  Frankly, this seems hopeless.  Hopefully someone will have a solution for both of us.

>>>
Make sure you are clickin' Sign In - the option on the right in the app window.
Not "Sign Up", you already did that via the site.
I have clicked on Sign In, but it still tells me it is an invalid login.  I've also tried to click on "forgot your password", but that does not generate an email to me to allow me to try to create a new password.  I am using a Windows computer.  So, then I tried to download the program to my Mac, which is admittedly ancient, and it would not even consider that.  The OS is not high enough.  And I've never had any reply from the Help people.  Basically, I don't think they want me to use their program. Unless they send me some very specific instructions, I've given up.

>>>
Did you confirm your registration by clicking the link in the mail from JamKazam?
That is a prerequisite for signing in. Otherwise the system doesn't 'know' you.
(If you did not see these emails please check you spam folders)

It works fine - via the website - for very many new jammers each day. There is no exception for you. You also are welcome!
D./

NB - bare in mind this is a FREE effort that became very popular by global lock downs. There are people working behind the scenes but it is not their day job. This forum is moderated mainly by users/volunteers with IT/Audio knowledge.
I did the registration, for 2 different emails, usernames, and I cannot get the program to start up with either.  Always it says the Login is invalid.  So, there seems to be an exception for me.  No one can tell me if there is some setting on my computer that I need to change.  No one can really tell me anything.  I guess what I'd really like to know is if there is some completely different program/website that can do what this one is supposed to do, because it won't work for me.  I even uninstalled it and started all over again.  Still nothing.
>>>
What can one say? It seems to be working for a lot of people. Can you confirm that you responded to the confirmation emails send by the JamKazam registration system?

For your additional question, Google's your friend.

Messages In This Thread
Can't create acount - by Kajseren - 03-29-2020, 12:49 PM
RE: Can't create acount - by Peter Heijnen - 03-29-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Can't create acount - by Kajseren - 03-29-2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Can't create acount - by Squiggletronics - 03-31-2020, 07:02 PM
RE: Can't create acount - by glenandles@gmail.com - 04-11-2020, 12:56 AM
RE: Can't create acount - by Dimitri Muskens - 04-12-2020, 01:49 AM
RE: Can't create acount - by Glendon Gardner - 04-19-2020, 02:32 AM
RE: Can't create acount - by Dimitri Muskens - 04-19-2020, 11:07 AM
RE: Can't create acount - by Glendon Gardner - 04-21-2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Can't create acount - by Dimitri Muskens - 04-21-2020, 10:23 AM
RE: Can't create acount - by mgem518@gmail.com - 04-03-2020, 12:21 PM