• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No audio config, high latency errors *HELP*
To start, here is what I'm working with: 
Win 11, very capable PC, sufficient internet, Soundcraft Signature 16 mixer/interface with drivers installed.

Here are my settings when configured: 
Audio input is Soundcraft USB Audio ASIO, Audio Output same as device
Sample rate set to match, which is 48000hz, Frame size 2 seems to be the clearest with 4.83ms latency and I/O rate 500, var 0.23(both green)
Advance to set 5 to play test sound and there is a slight buzz or static at the end of the playback but the rest is clear(worse on any other frame size. I have had it completely clear before)
After completing setup and moving into a test session my audio is working and all in the green(vocals not as clean and clear as i have heard before, but working. Some tweeking is needed somewhere else still but maybe clear up when other issues get resolved)
If I use Audio Input Line WDM, and Output speakers WDM, Sample rate match, Frame size 5(low as i can go without terrible sound), latency is 10ms, I/O rate 200 Var 0(all green), I have the same test session results. When i close the program and open again, i dont get the same error messages but there is crazy echo in my vocals and my latency and frame size have increased to 40ms

When I first started using this mixer/interface with JKZ, it was working fine. Now every time I open it to use, I have to setup my audio gear each time because i get 2 error messages saying no audio configuration and high latency. The only way is to start over and add my gear in again fresh for it to work.

What am i missing?
What do i try next?
Is this a driver issue?
Do I use WDM or ASIO input?
Do I download and use ASIO4All instead of my interface driver?

HELP!

Messages In This Thread
No audio config, high latency errors *HELP* - by UnrealMetalTron - 01-26-2023, 04:23 PM