• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intermittent errors, especially after latest update
On Tuesday April 14, JK froze with a reconnect to server error. The program would not completely load afterward. On Wed. there was an update. I could join sessions, but could not see friends and could not start sessions. I received an instruction from help desk to add a line the the client.ini file — didn’t help. The last two days I get frequent interruptions (3 times in a 1 1/2 session) where I freeze. I have to leave the session and comeback. These interruptions seem to be preceded by error messages that I’m assuming are BS for the following reasons.
There is a message about re-enabling video — I never use this feature and the built in camera is never on.
Then there is something about “an inappropriate sample rate (32000) with my audio gear” — I have never changed, altered or fuddled with this and it’s an actual physical switch on my Zoom L12.
This computer and interface have been working well for months.
Finally, I’m not finding “help desk” to be very helpful, primarily because their response times are more than 3 hours. The latest email, which was my response to a request by them, was sent almost 24 hours ago and there has been no response.

Messages In This Thread
Intermittent errors, especially after latest update - by Tforce - 04-16-2021, 06:36 PM