• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac Error - Audio System Unstable - Unable to Shutdown Audio Output subsystem
(01-17-2023, 04:19 PM)btorley@ptd.net Wrote: I will be checking this post, as I am curious if there will be response from support. This is a MAJOR failing in my opinion. The Apple silicon has been out for over 2 years, and JamKazam is still lagging behind? Couple this with outage a few months ago due to an expired certificate, it is mind boggling.

Get this!. Support got back to me with a link to an update for the mac client, they say it addresses the issue. I did respond asking if  / when it will be pushed, and when it will be posted.

If they are unable to provide a firm ETA, i will ask if it's okay if i provide the link, here in the forum. Also, i can may create a Mac post for it too.

I'm in the process of downgrading my M1 MINI  to monterey due to the pesky coreaudiod process that seemed to make it's way in with Ventura. Among other things, it didn't help that my MOTU driver is not fully compatible with Ventura, yet, either. So i got hit hart with multiple conflicts and corrupted my OS. I'm pretty confident things will be stable on Monterey as they were before I decided to go to Ventura.

Stay Tuned

Messages In This Thread
RE: New installation-getting an error when launching the app - by GDJ - 01-17-2023, 04:43 PM