• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 10, jamkazam stopped working last night
Angry Jamkazam stopped working last night. It immediately crashes after selecting a room to enter or when attempting to create a new room, private or public. 
After it crashed the first time, i rebooted, no change. So I uninstalled and reinstaleld, no change. Today I downloaded the latest version and installed it twice, no change. Nothing has changed on my end that I am aware of, and this computer and the other devices in my network are all behaving as normal. I've sent in 10-15 crash reports now, but I really don't know what else to do.  This computer is windows 10, 12GB ram, Xeon, everything else is fine! Just Jamkazam is broken.

(03-23-2021, 03:19 AM)chris hughes denver Wrote: Angry Jamkazam stopped working last night. It immediately crashes after selecting a room to enter or when attempting to create a new room, private or public. 
After it crashed the first time, i rebooted, no change. So I uninstalled and reinstaleld, no change. Today I downloaded the latest version and installed it twice, no change. Nothing has changed on my end that I am aware of, and this computer and the other devices in my network are all behaving as normal. I've sent in 10-15 crash reports now, but I really don't know what else to do.  This computer is windows 10, 12GB ram, Xeon, everything else is fine! Just Jamkazam is broken.
Just to add, my background is system administration (Solaris/HPUX/RH/Windows), I'm really not a novice, and the behavior of this program indicates something seriously wrong,  as there is no error message or warning given, it just disappears. aarrrghhh.

OK, I feel stupid, but deleting all the au8dio configuration data has let the thing run again.

Messages In This Thread
Windows 10, jamkazam stopped working last night - by chris hughes denver - 03-23-2021, 03:19 AM