• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M1 + Big Sur + Full-Screen video = crash
(02-28-2021, 01:10 PM)Try hitting Command-Control-F.  Let me know if that works.  Good luck. Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 03:50 AM)richard@tempestadimare.org Wrote: Has anybody else experienced and solved JK cra$ng on an M1+Big Sur Mac when switching video to full screen? Mine crashed consistently. I'm using a Mini. This is a new behavior on my system since one of the recent updates. I had been using JK full screen for sessions mid January without incident. 

Looking forward to hearing whether this is a known bug or something that's already been solved. 

—Richard

I am running a new macbook with the latest Big Sur and when I resize the video by grabbing the corners JK will crash. When I click the "green +" to go to fullscreen it will do so but I cannot get back to the JK interface no matter what I click. The video takes up the whole screen with no apparent way to close or reduce the fullscreen video. This is a very frustrating issue as we lose sessions when my side crashes or I simply have to shut down the mac to get out of being stuck on fullscreen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: M1 + Big Sur + Full-Screen video = crash - by Oboist - 03-07-2021, 07:08 PM