• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debugging failed audio packets
(02-19-2021, 02:07 PM)StuartR Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 07:35 PM)tups Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 05:44 PM)Zlartibartfast Wrote: Ok I misunderstood how your network is set up. I the Airport is just acting as a switch then it's probably alright to use it.

If you have the ability to manage the super hub, look to see if you can setup port forwarding to your computer

https://jamkazam.freshdesk.com/support/s...our-router
Thank you. Yeah, I had set up the port forwarding on my Apple router when it was in that mode, and have also set up the same port forwarding when using the virgin super hub, both with the same results. The firewall logs on both routers and on my computer are all showing no traffic being blocked. I've found the jamkazam log on my Mac console but it looks like it clears down and starts again for each session, so I'll look at it straight away next time I try to jam with Alan...
Verify that your router can properly handle realtime audio packets under load using the buffer bloat test at dslreports.
I've not come across that before, thanks Stuart! 

I'm delighted to report that we've found that things have settled down this week, so fingers crossed whatever the gremlin was, whether on our systems or in the JK cloud, has been resolved. Thanks to everyone for your ideas.

Messages In This Thread
Debugging failed audio packets - by tups - 02-04-2021, 07:27 AM
RE: Debugging failed audio packets - by tups - 02-06-2021, 12:25 PM
RE: Debugging failed audio packets - by tups - 02-06-2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Debugging failed audio packets - by StuartR - 02-19-2021, 02:07 PM
RE: Debugging failed audio packets - by tups - 02-19-2021, 04:08 PM