• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Zoom to demo JamKazam on Win10
Has anyone had any success with this on Windows, or do I have to invest in a Mac?  EVEN IF I use phone for Zoom audio, I've found that I can't pipe the JK audio through Zoom, so when doing a live demo for newbies, they aren't able to hear it through Zoom.  And yes, I know how to screenshare and have checked the "share computer audio" box on the share window.

A second problem that has developed since I attempted to run JK and Zoom together is JK will no longer accept audio input, whether or not Zoom is running.  I'm working on a Win10 machine that I just use for demos because I won't risk the one I have working with my audio interface.  Before I tried with Zoom, I was successfully getting into sessions with my husband on our primary JK computer, and we could talk through JK--him using his music microphone and me using the built-in computer microphone.  Since I tried with Zoom, now the computer doesn't pick up my audio in JK; but it does pick it up for other apps, so it's not the native Windows driver.

For JK I'm using ASIOS4ALL for the driver, and I've got two configs; one using this for input & output; the other one explicitly picking the computer built-in microphone for input but A4A for output.  Neither works for audio input whether or not Zoom is running.  I get audio output regardless - I can hear it directly from the computer or in the headphones, but it doesn't transmit over Zoom.

Anyone have either a similar problem or success?  I'm on the verge of buying a Mac because JK support says that will work better, anyone have any experience using Zoom & JK on a Mac?  I'm also going to ask the question on the Mac section but thought I'd ask here too.

TIA

Messages In This Thread
Using Zoom to demo JamKazam on Win10 - by ersherin - 09-25-2020, 09:25 PM