• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No fix for using with Windows 10 Pro?
(01-07-2021, 02:22 AM)esellwood Wrote:
(01-07-2021, 01:32 AM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(01-06-2021, 10:56 PM)esellwood Wrote: Here's details on what I run into with trying to install.

Automatic update through the jamkazam windows app gets blocked by my antivirus. I go to the webpage and download the update directly. Windows gives a warning about running it, I select "run anyway", but then windows says it is not a valid installation package.

I sent jamkazam an email to their support and they told me- "We haven't had any other reports of antivirus blocking or a bad installation package. We'll take a quick look at this, but it sounds specific to something on your individual system, or we would have heard about it from others."
A few days later there was another update and no issues with the installation of that one. I just have a standard windows 10 installation, nothing special.

>>>
So, you are up and running with the latest version now?
Issue resolved by installing the most recent update?

No, I encountered this problem and had it resolved several updates ago.
JamKazam-1.0.3931 was the problem install
JamKazam-1.0.3934 had no problems

Today I went to update the newest update and encountered the same error on installing the update. The solution is to wait for another update I guess

JamKazam-1.0.3950 : problem with the install
Are you using a third-party anti-virus product? If so, temporarily disable it during the JK installation.

Messages In This Thread
No fix for using with Windows 10 Pro? - by MPC3 - 08-26-2020, 07:01 PM
RE: No fix for using with Windows 10 Pro? - by StuartR - 01-07-2021, 06:33 PM