• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configure Tracks page bug
I've hit a very similar problem

All was going well, I'd set up my audio configuration and was nicely trying a Solo Session and checking out my latency etc...when I wanted to alter the audio settings. I closed down the session went to My Account and opened up Audio Settings. I'm now in the 'configure tracks' window and I'm stuck.

When I press SAVE SETTINGS or CANCEL it says: 'Unable to save chat assignments. You must have at least one music input channel selected' but when I go to the Voice Chat tab it won't allow me to select any of the options.

Anytime I select the Voice Chat tab and then go back to the Input and Outputs tab, the Session Audio Inputs and the Session Audio Output have all disappeared.

If I try to add the track back in again I can select Input 1 but it won't allow me to select an instrument so when press ADD TRACK it says 'Please Select an instrument' so I can only press CANCEL

However, if I select UPDATE OUTPUTS the two outputs are nicely pre-selected and when I press UPDATE PORTS, it brings up my Scarlett 2i2 Device Settings and magically not only have the output ports reappeared but also the AUDIO (Input 1) input track.

But still, when I press SAVE SETTINGS or CANCEL it says: 'Unable to save chat assignments. . . .' so I'm stuck.

Now I haven't worked in IT for several decades not to know that if in doubt the thing to do it shut the application down and start it up again, but when I do this it starts up in exactly the same place I left it. So I'm stuck. Agh!!!

Any ideas anyone?

Messages In This Thread
Configure Tracks page bug - by cgzello - 07-25-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: Configure Tracks page bug - by Hutchinscruff - 10-03-2020, 10:56 PM