• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Configuring Jamkazam & S/PDIF?
Last night I tried using my Kemper Profiler with Jamkazam, via S/PDIF, and all I could get was maybe 5 seconds of audio from the Kemper after entering a solo session.  After that, the S/PDIF audio was muted, and I could not figure out how to get it back.  Are there any special settings that need to be made, to keep my S/PDIF connection active in Jamkazam, during a session?

A little additional info on my setup.  I'm using a Roland Quad Capture USB interface in Windows 10.  I connect my vocal microphone to input 1, and I route S/PDif from my Kemper to channels 3&4 of the Quad Capture .  In Jamkazam, I have one audio input for the vocal mic (input ch1), and another audio input for guitar (ch3&4 selected).

Upon starting Jamkazam, and a new session, I can hear the Kemper via S/PDIF for about 5 seconds while the VST scan happens.  Once the scan ends, the S/PDIF appears to get muted, and I can no longer hear the Kemper.   Even if I leave the session and start a new one, it remains muted.  If I shutdown the Jamkazam app, and reopen, It will work again for 5 seconds then the same thing happens.  I'm not using any VST's on either channel of this profile BTW.

As a side note, If I open Cakewalk Bandlab, add a channel, and put that channel in record arm mode, I find that the S/PDIF from the Kemper is working perfectly.  It just seems to be an issue with the Jamkazam software or configuration.

Any help would be appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Configuring Jamkazam & S/PDIF? - by davec69 - 06-26-2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Configuring Jamkazam & S/PDIF? - by yesnut - 06-26-2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Configuring Jamkazam & S/PDIF? - by davec69 - 06-27-2020, 12:13 AM
RE: Configuring Jamkazam & S/PDIF? - by yesnut - 06-27-2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Configuring Jamkazam & S/PDIF? - by davec69 - 06-27-2020, 10:51 PM