• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New User Can't hear audio in headphones
(05-30-2020, 10:14 PM)ThePfef Wrote:
(05-28-2020, 08:50 PM)Doug N. Wrote: Check under Sound that the UMC202 controls the input and output and disable any integrated sound.
Thank you, Doug. I don't really understand this advice.  Under Audio Gear in the menu I get a screen with two Audio Profiles. I have included a screenshot of what I see. When I click "configure" it looks like my UMC202 is controlling the input. The two outputs say HpOut left and HpOut right and I don't have any other choices in the dropdown menu. Can send further screenshots if need be.  I appreciate your help - would like to get up and running here.
Nancy

In the screenshot you provided, it does show your hardware audio interface but it's not using the correct driver. Did you install the driver software for that device? If you did, you'll need to select it in the drop-down menu... Don't select the WDM one (as you have shown in your screenshot). It should be an ASIO driver.

The WDM driver isn't optimized for your audio interface and won't give good latency results.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New User Can't hear audio in headphones - by StuartR - 05-31-2020, 12:53 PM