• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio Frame Size setting gone?
I am using the Focusrite ASIO driver for Windows.  

1) When I select a new buffer rate and then resynch JK resets back to  *120* setting.  Is this a bug or do we know a workaround?
2) As soon as the menu to change the ASIO buffer rate is selected the parameters like IN/Out Jitter go to red and then go to zero and freeze.    To fix this you have to exit the session and JK and come back in. 

Has anyone else seen these issues or know a workaround?
Set your Focusrite to 96000/64 through the Focusrite software. Add New Gear in JK, using then Focusrite ASIO (NOT WDM). This works for me, and the sampling rates 'stick' and don't change in JK. 3.92ms latency, which is pretty good.
(04-29-2020, 06:35 PM)jbuecker Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 05:49 PM)marhdeth Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 05:30 PM)pizak Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 03:31 PM)marhdeth Wrote: They took it away again today, didn't they.

I can't complain - this is free software and they aren't charging for the service either. But it is a little frustrating!

For sure, I'm so grateful just to have anything. My thought is though, the more power you put into the techy/tweakers hands, the less development they have to do to make it super smooth and easy. If we don't have tweaks and options, we can't make it better for ourselves, THEY have to make it better for us. I just like having the tweaks in my own hands, I also know the more power you give the user, the more they can screw things up for themselves.

Frame size is coming back... Look for the Mac update soon (Today)
Regards,~JB

And.... it's back!!!! (in Audio Booster, while a session is active) Thanks JB!
Ahhh, back the way it originally was, I'll take it!. Though I do miss all the tweaks being available.
(04-30-2020, 05:44 PM)kempjef Wrote: Set your Focusrite to 96000/64 through the Focusrite software.  Add New Gear in JK, using then Focusrite ASIO (NOT WDM).  This works for me, and the sampling rates 'stick' and don't change in JK.  3.92ms latency, which is pretty good.
Didn't work for me. Even selecting 96000 rather than 'Match' on the JK panel plus using buffer 64, then 96 - still get kicked back to *440* or *880*. That's with every bit of relevant software and drivers updated.    Angry

Harley