• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamtracks: Playback
Music 
When recording with a song on jamtracks everything seems to be find until I listen to the playback, my guitar is not in sync with the song. Im not getting any latency warnings. Is there a way to improve this. Connected direct via ethernet cable At&t to Microsoft Surface Pro. Asio set to lowest. New to Jam Kazam. Thanks! Dave.
Where you the only in that session?

If you were two or more, who opened the JamTrack?

That must be clear before it is possible to come with a decent answer.

There is no such ting as "latency warnings" in session.

But you are maybe thinking about something else!?
(04-28-2020, 05:35 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: Where you the only in that session?

If you were two or more, who opened the JamTrack?

That must be clear before it is possible to come with a decent answer.

There is no such ting as "latency warnings" in session.

But you are maybe thinking about something else!?
I opened the jamtrack that i downloaded. I was playing with a jamtrack only, and no one else, have not tried to play with anyone else yet. This happens every time I record and then playback to listen.
I'm experiencing the same thing playing bass with Jamtrack. Sounds good while recording, but out of sync on playback.
(06-13-2020, 06:24 PM)richardcal@verizon.net Wrote: I'm experiencing the same thing playing bass with Jamtrack. Sounds good while recording, but out of sync on playback.
Let me know if you figure it out. Thanks.
Dave
(06-13-2020, 10:05 PM)twin4 Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 06:24 PM)richardcal@verizon.net Wrote: I'm experiencing the same thing playing bass with Jamtrack. Sounds good while recording, but out of sync on playback.
Dave
Will do!
I'm having the same problem recording drums to a jamtrack and then listening back. I do get a message at the start that says there is an 800ms delay, but I don't know how to fix this. I thought the app was supposed to fix this during automatic mixing, but it is still out of sync when I get the finished version delivered.
(07-02-2020, 03:30 PM)spurvis Wrote: I'm having the same problem recording drums to a jamtrack and then listening back.  I do get a message at the start that says there is an 800ms delay, but I don't know how to fix this.  I thought the app was supposed to fix this during automatic mixing, but it is still out of sync when I get the finished version delivered.
Same problem here; have you resolved yet? I don't think I've noticed the delay message though.

(06-14-2020, 05:02 PM)richardcal@verizon.net Wrote:
Dave
Will do!
Did you get a solution to the JamTrack playback sync? I've got the same problem.
(02-05-2021, 03:44 AM)haunholtered@yahoo.ca Wrote:
(07-02-2020, 03:30 PM)spurvis Wrote: I'm having the same problem recording drums to a jamtrack and then listening back.  I do get a message at the start that says there is an 800ms delay, but I don't know how to fix this.  I thought the app was supposed to fix this during automatic mixing, but it is still out of sync when I get the finished version delivered.
Same problem here; have you resolved yet? I don't think I've noticed the delay message though.

Dave
Will do!
Did you get a solution to the JamTrack playback sync? I've got the same problem.
Looks like support does not read threads, just rely on us to figure it out.
(11-13-2021, 07:54 PM)stuartpenn@hotmail.co.uk Wrote:
(02-05-2021, 03:44 AM)haunholtered@yahoo.ca Wrote:

Dave
Will do!
Looks like support does not read threads, just rely on us to figure it out.

>>>

This forum, like many, is mainly a 'community thing'.
If you feel you need support from the JamKazam team, you can contact them through support mail (gold+) and/or get help via the freshdesk support site.
> Tamacti Jun <