• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mix Queued for days and days
(04-22-2020, 05:37 AM)Sascha H Wrote: I changed my default browser to Chrome (it was IE and or / Firefox before) and suddenly my mixing bar turned green. Maybe a coincident, but give it a try.
Even though your MIX field is GREEN, what is the status?  Does it say: "MIX QUEUED"?  If you hover over that status it might say: "All tracks are loaded, and final mix SHOULD begin shortly".  If it does, then the FINAL MIX isn't completed yet.  I am using CHROME for my browser, and I see all GREEN but the FINAL MIX never seems to complete.

Joe
Look in create session/VIEW THE FEED
Choose - Show: Recordings

There one can see ALL recordings.

Go back about 13 hours to see some successful servermixings.

Or look in own profile/history.

Two of my 6 weeks old recordings is still not mixet by the server(s).
They are still labeled MIX QUEUED
Hm!
Wake up completely, server(s)!

But two other newer recordings is mixed and ready to play and share. Good - but hm!
(06-09-2020, 02:05 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: Look in create session/VIEW THE FEED
Choose - Show: Recordings

There one can see ALL recordings.

Go back about 13 hours to see some successful servermixings.

Or look in own profile/history.

Two of my 6 weeks old recordings is still not mixet by the server(s).
They are still labeled MIX QUEUED
Hm!
Wake up completely, server(s)!

But two other newer recordings is mixed and ready to play and share. Good - but hm!

Thanks for getting back to me.  I did find the session that I recorded Audio and Video last night in the "Create Session", "View Feed", but when I click on the session, it says session not found.

See attachments.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is there no solution, or setting, to the 'mix fail' issue. On my recordings, it shows the 'highest quality' stream mix for all players, then it goes to the 'mixing' function for quite a long time, then 'mix fail.' This is very frustrating. 1) Why is this happening?, and 2) Is there a solution?
I haven't tried another recording in several months due to this issue. Anyone from JamKazam support has not seemed to have replied. I wonder if they think this isn't an issue?
Did you locate the files on your harddrive?  Is roblox down mobdro