• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamblaster not working in April 2020
The app (IPhone whatever) for controlling JamBlaster was never produced

JamBlaster is so to speak useless then - it can not be used as planned.

But it still works as a regular audio interface
Unfortunately, Hans, I have to agree with you. The April 26, 2020 update removed the entries I'd used to pair my JamBlaster with my laptop. I am no longer able to find the device on my machine to configure it. I'm disconnecting it and putting it back into the closet and I'll just use my UMC4040HD (4.17 ms latency).
(04-28-2020, 04:55 PM)GuyWithDogs Wrote: Unfortunately, Hans, I have to agree with you. The April 26, 2020 update removed the entries I'd used to pair my JamBlaster with my laptop. I am no longer able to find the device on my machine to configure it. I'm disconnecting it and putting it back into the closet and I'll just use my UMC4040HD (4.17 ms latency).

New settings are in Manage -> Audio Settings -> Audio Consel -> Jam Blaster (tab).  Much better options than before.  Hopefully they work!
(04-28-2020, 06:22 PM)djs Wrote:
(04-28-2020, 04:55 PM)GuyWithDogs Wrote: Unfortunately, Hans, I have to agree with you. The April 26, 2020 update removed the entries I'd used to pair my JamBlaster with my laptop. I am no longer able to find the device on my machine to configure it. I'm disconnecting it and putting it back into the closet and I'll just use my UMC4040HD (4.17 ms latency).

New settings are in Manage -> Audio Settings -> Audio Consel -> Jam Blaster (tab).  Much better options than before.  Hopefully they work!
Anyone know how these 'new settings' are supposed to work?
I was unable to figure out how to make the app pair with the Jamblaster device on this screen. I'm certainly open to suggestions. There's also a "Pairing" tab, which was completely blank on my system.