• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reattempting to load www.jamkazam.com
Huh Hi:  very much wanting to use this brilliant and much-needed platform.  I have Mac OS 10.14.6, and downloaded the app, but the message I'm getting after installing and opening the app is the same:  "Reattempting to load www.jamkazam.com ..."  Help?
Im having the same problem. Although I have logged on successfully and used the software to play together remotely successfully. Now suddenly nothing seems to be connecting. Sadly.
(03-29-2020, 08:41 PM)sez@icloud.com Wrote: Im having the same problem.  Although I have logged on successfully and used the software to play together remotely successfully.  Now suddenly nothing seems to be connecting.  Sadly.
I too cannot download the app. I get the "Reattempting to load Jamkazam.com" I was able to download the app and join a session last Saturday and got on to add audio gear a couple days ago but not now. When I first downloaded Jamkazam I got this msg but eventually was able to get on.... very frustrating. I reached out via email to support but no reply. Please let me know if anyone had this problem and was ablate solve it. Thanks
I second all of you. I first downloaded the app yesterday, was initially having the same issue when first trying via Wifi. I then got a thunderbolt to ethernet adapter (obviously on Mac) and then I was able to get into sessions with a friend and random people last night. Wasn't perfect, but we managed to jam for quite a bit, with small hiccups here and there. Since this morning, I have only gotten the "Reattempting to load www.jamkazam.com" error message to no avail. Hopefully the figure this out quick. I'm losing my mind being quarantined! lol
Help! I downloaded this app and signed in online etc. But when I try to sign in to the app it keeps going back to the sign in prompt.... Have you guys had this issue? I am new to this platform. So I messaged Jamkazam and a dude named Peter Walker tried to help me but couldn't do anything so he sent me here to the forum...
I signed up for the app last night and downloaded it to my Mac this morning.  However, it crashes every time I try to open it.  I have e-mailed customer support just now.
i've emailed support too and received a quick reply from Peter Walker as well. I'm having the same "Reattempting to load..." error when launching the app on my Mac. It worked for me Monday night, but has not since. He tried to give me some pointers, but it did not work. He mentioned that since so many people are trying to use this software due to the quarantine, their servers are overloaded. He reassured they are working on a fix for this bug. Stay tuned, as will I.
(04-01-2020, 02:40 AM)ibanezrd Wrote: I second all of you.  I first downloaded the app yesterday, was initially having the same issue when first trying via Wifi.  I then got a thunderbolt to ethernet adapter (obviously on Mac) and then I was able to get into sessions with a friend and random people last night.  Wasn't perfect, but we managed to jam for quite a bit, with small hiccups here and there.  Since this morning, I have only gotten the "Reattempting to load www.jamkazam.com" error message to no avail.  Hopefully the figure this out quick.  I'm losing my mind being quarantined! lol
It seems like some of you managed to actually get in at least for a time, which is good.  Any updates since your posts?  I have hardwired my MacBook Pro to address the latency issue, but this seems 100% a software issue.  Dying to break this dreadful quarantine!  Confused
Unfortunately, no luck since. All “reattempting to load” errors. Please note that their was a rollback in the Mac release which I believe may have fixed the Apple authorization error (separate problem). Seems like they’re working on this as well as this gives me hope that the issue started since the updated DMG file version. The first and only night I got in (last Monday) was on my original DMG installation. The very next today I was told to install the new versions and had the error happen since.

(04-04-2020, 05:40 PM)please see the thread link below:https://forum.jamkazam.com/announcements.php?aid='1wjdcanuck Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 02:40 AM)ibanezrd Wrote: I second all of you.  I first downloaded the app yesterday, was initially having the same issue when first trying via Wifi.  I then got a thunderbolt to ethernet adapter (obviously on Mac) and then I was able to get into sessions with a friend and random people last night.  Wasn't perfect, but we managed to jam for quite a bit, with small hiccups here and there.  Since this morning, I have only gotten the "Reattempting to load www.jamkazam.com" error message to no avail.  Hopefully the figure this out quick.  I'm losing my mind being quarantined! lol
It seems like some of you managed to actually get in at least for a time, which is good.  Any updates since your posts?  I have hardwired my MacBook Pro to address the latency issue, but this seems 100% a software issue.  Dying to break this dreadful quarantine!  Confused
(04-05-2020, 06:17 PM)ibanezrd Wrote: Unfortunately, no luck since. All “reattempting to load” errors. Please note that their was a rollback in the Mac release which I believe may have fixed the Apple authorization error (separate problem). Seems like they’re working on this as well as this gives me hope that the issue started since the updated DMG file version. The first and only night I got in (last Monday) was on my original DMG installation. The very next today I was told to install the new versions and had the error happen since.

(04-04-2020, 05:40 PM)please see the thread link Wrote:
i have the same issue and wish.... after the sw update the issue arised. In the connect process you are kicked out. I am catalina macbook user. hopefully the fix will come in short time. many people seem to suffer now. probably an issue between JK and Apple ? following remarks
Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (Code Signature Invalid)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000032, 0x000000010db43000
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY
maybe this helps?

I think it a specific issue between the JK software and my MacBook device. On another Apple device no problems. But I need it on my MacBook.

Today I was with the apple helpdesk; Even MAC OS reinstalled and still no access to JK. Apple stated that only JK can provide solution!! Please help.