• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't create acount
Hi forum

I am trying to create an account. The "login with Facebook"-feature won,t work and I can't press the pictures or confirm when I press the "I am not a robot"-button. I've updated Java and Flash. 

Any help would really be appreciated.
(03-29-2020, 12:49 PM)Kajseren Wrote: Hi forum

I am trying to create an account. The "login with Facebook"-feature won,t work and I can't press the pictures or confirm when I press the "I am not a robot"-button. I've updated Java and Flash. 

I had the same issue on a Mac - using the app.  I went to the web-site and created the account from there - then went back to app and was able to log in there.
(03-29-2020, 12:49 PM)Kajseren Wrote: Hi forum

Login with Facebook has never worked. You need to create a new account. Indeed this can best be done via the web browser.
It worked. Thank you so much!
I had that problem, signed up from the web browser but then the Windows app will not let me login.
hi, i have problem trying to sign up from the website, it said my email address was invalid even though i have used it to join the forums. please help! sorry for lazy lack of capitals.
(03-31-2020, 07:02 PM)Squiggletronics Wrote: I had that problem, signed up from the web browser but then the Windows app will not let me login.

I have now signed up from the website twice with 2 different email addresses and it still won't let me sign in to the program to get it running.  And I have not had a reply from the help people.  Frankly, this seems hopeless.  Hopefully someone will have a solution for both of us.
(04-11-2020, 12:56 AM)glenandles@gmail.com Wrote:
(03-31-2020, 07:02 PM)Squiggletronics Wrote: I had that problem, signed up from the web browser but then the Windows app will not let me login.

I have now signed up from the website twice with 2 different email addresses and it still won't let me sign in to the program to get it running.  And I have not had a reply from the help people.  Frankly, this seems hopeless.  Hopefully someone will have a solution for both of us.

>>>
Make sure you are clickin' Sign In - the option on the right in the app window.
Not "Sign Up", you already did that via the site.
Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
glenandles@gmail.com Wrote:
Squiggletronics Wrote:I had that problem, signed up from the web browser but then the Windows app will not let me login.

>>>
I have clicked on Sign In, but it still tells me it is an invalid login.  I've also tried to click on "forgot your password", but that does not generate an email to me to allow me to try to create a new password.  I am using a Windows computer.  So, then I tried to download the program to my Mac, which is admittedly ancient, and it would not even consider that.  The OS is not high enough.  And I've never had any reply from the Help people.  Basically, I don't think they want me to use their program. Unless they send me some very specific instructions, I've given up.
(04-19-2020, 02:32 AM)Glendon Gardner Wrote:
Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
glenandles@gmail.com Wrote:
Squiggletronics Wrote:I had that problem, signed up from the web browser but then the Windows app will not let me login.

>>>
I have clicked on Sign In, but it still tells me it is an invalid login.  I've also tried to click on "forgot your password", but that does not generate an email to me to allow me to try to create a new password.  I am using a Windows computer.  So, then I tried to download the program to my Mac, which is admittedly ancient, and it would not even consider that.  The OS is not high enough.  And I've never had any reply from the Help people.  Basically, I don't think they want me to use their program. Unless they send me some very specific instructions, I've given up.

>>>
Did you confirm your registration by clicking the link in the mail from JamKazam?
That is a prerequisite for signing in. Otherwise the system doesn't 'know' you.
(If you did not see these emails please check you spam folders)

It works fine - via the website - for very many new jammers each day. There is no exception for you. You also are welcome!
D./

NB - bare in mind this is a FREE effort that became very popular by global lock downs. There are people working behind the scenes but it is not their day job. This forum is moderated mainly by users/volunteers with IT/Audio knowledge.