• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microphones can't be heard remotely
New user - working with a Behringer UMC202HD box (2 sites only)

Each location has a microphone plugged in, each person can hear themselves, but we cannot hear each other remotely.

The guitar being played can be heard by both participants (and video working fine too).

Just no voice...

Any help is greatly appreciated.
(04-07-2020, 07:53 PM)KennSchell Wrote: New user - working with a Behringer UMC202HD box (2 sites only)

Each location has a microphone plugged in, each person can hear themselves, but we cannot hear each other remotely.

The guitar being played can be heard by both participants (and video working fine too).

Just no voice...

Hi, Kenn! Have you tried turning off the Direct Monitoring feature? That might help.
Kevin
(04-07-2020, 09:13 PM)kkriner@gmail.com Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 07:53 PM)KennSchell Wrote: New user - working with a Behringer UMC202HD box (2 sites only)

Just no voice...

Hi, Kenn! Have you tried turning off the Direct Monitoring feature? That might help.

Thanks Kevin - I tried that but when I turn off the Direct Monitoring button, I no longer hear either the guitar or mic in the headset.

Thanks Kevin - I tried that but when I turn off the Direct Monitoring button, I no longer hear either the guitar or mic in the headset.