• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finding and adding friends
I've recently enjoyed a couple of brief sessions and would love to meet up with the people involved again.

I had assumed that when I went into the 'musicians' box, I could search by name...but no!

So either I'm missing something, or the way to find people is to hope they're online , go to their profile and follow/connect to 'friend' them so I can then message them to organise a session.
Seems like this should be easier.
Rockin' A Red RumbleKat...
(07-07-2021, 09:40 PM)BarryTheBassPlayer Wrote: I've recently enjoyed a couple of brief sessions and would love to meet up with the people involved again.

I had assumed that when I went into the 'musicians' box, I could search by name...but no!

So either I'm missing something, or the way to find people is to hope they're online , go to their profile and follow/connect to 'friend' them so I can then message them to organise a session.
Seems like this should be easier.

>>>
It IS easier;

In the right hand side 'green part' of the program window, underneath your name there is a 'search' bar. Start typing - it is (somewhat) auto complete. Find your friend and choose 'connect' (and/or 'follow'). This will send a 'friend request' to the selected member.
> Tamacti Jun <
Thanks, Dimitri.
That's perfect.
Rockin' A Red RumbleKat...