• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find which session friend is in.
Hi, just wondering if anybody knows if there is an easy way to find which session a friend is in currently without sending him/her a message.  This is assuming that you know they are logged into JK and not wanting to go scrolling through all the current sessions.  Thanks.
I have seen a little pop-up appear that tells me when one of my friends has either joined a session or left a session. It slides out of view quickly, so many times I never notice it. It doesn't report what session it is/was.

Perhaps this is something that needs to be updated in the client software - a friend status indicator.
>>>
Hover your mouse pointer over your friends name.
A popup will come up. This will tell you, amongst a lot of other info, if he/she is in a session or not.
If so, and if it's an 'open' session, a yellow [Click to join] link will be displayed. Click that.

Edit: just noticed it doesn't behave like this for all of my contacts(?)
(03-15-2021, 07:36 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote: >>>
Hover your mouse pointer over your friends name.
A popup will come up. This will tell you, amongst a lot of other info, if he/she is in a session or not.
If so, and if it's an 'open' session, a yellow [Click to join] link will be displayed. Click that.

Edit: just noticed it doesn't behave like this for all of my contacts(?)
Thanks Dimitri.  I will give that idea a try.