• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scarlett Solo no sound
Hi,

I'm getting really crazy trying to setup Jamkazam with my Scarlett Solo 2ng gen.

I have setup the audio gear with ASIO USB, input1-2 and output 1-2.
In that ASIO I have sample rate 96khz and buffer at 16. (I have a pc i9, 32Gb ram, really high mix/mastering with cubase and lots of vst; never had issues).
I finish the setup, play the test audio very well and launch a test session.

And TADA ! no sound at all. The sound levels on the the soft doesnt go up, like there was no sound from the audio gear...

Direct monitor is never on.
I plug my headset or speakers always in the front jack output.
Sound with system is working as I always use the Scarlett like this.

If I open guitar rig for exemple, I hear my guitar, Cubase is working fine.
But when I try Jamkazam, no sound. My colleague dont hear me also...

I tryed uninstall/reinstall driver, jamkazam, etc...

It's not working at all....

If someone could help me...
"The sound levels on the the soft doesnt go up, like there was no sound from the audio gear..."

So you are saying that you don't see any response from the input meters in JamKazam?

But you did pass the audio test in profile setup?

my guess is that either another program on your computer is conflicting with Jamkazam (grabbing the input from your Focusrite), or your audio profile is not active.

remember if you are a gold or platinum subscriber, you can submit a help request to support@jamkazam.com
Yes I have passed the test, I play the test audio and I can hear it well.
The profile is also activated.

I want to test it normally before subscribing to gold/platinum.

I have no other software who could have take the lead of the audio gear.
And if I open for exemple Guitar Rig/Cubase in standalone, it works fine. All softwares work fine with the scarlett but Jamkazan not, even if I set again and again the parameters like in the tutorial for Scarlett...

I'm sorry but for the moment its not a big success for me and its sad because I would really like to enjoy this software.
I have succeeded to have sound finally !
Problem was that I was not choosing the correct input in the session audio track. Only input to select was Input2, if Input1 was also selected : no sound.
Well one major problem out.

The second now is that my Guitar Rig 5 vst is not working.
I have added the vst to the list, I can select it and open it, but the sound stay clean, there is nothing passing through the vst, the input lvl is not moving.
It looks like Jamkazam is not compatible with guitar rig 5 ?
Glad you got sound! Remember, you can still use the other input as a separate track if you want to (I'm running 5 input tracks right now)

Sorry about the Guitar Rig VST - if it's 64bit, not 32, then it won't work. I suspect that's the issue.
Hey my Dad is having the exact same problem wit his focusrite solo 3rd gen.  Can you tell me specifically how you changed JamKazam settings to get it to work?

Thanks

JGibson74

I have succeeded to have sound finally !
Problem was that I was not choosing the correct input in the session audio track. Only input to select was Input2, if Input1 was also selected : no sound.
Well one major problem out.

The second now is that my Guitar Rig 5 vst is not working.
I have added the vst to the list, I can select it and open it, but the sound stay clean, there is nothing passing through the vst, the input lvl is not moving.
It looks like Jamkazam is not compatible with guitar rig 5 ?