• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no webcam detected (but used to work)
[attachment=32][attachment=33][attachment=34]I may have changed some setting ??  i used to have possibility to share video.  But now my macbook webcam not detected anymore?? What setting is wrong?
(04-05-2020, 01:18 PM)herman Wrote: I may have changed some setting ??  i used to have possibility to share video.  But now my macbook webcam not detected anymore?? What setting is wrong?

herman, there was a Mac update that fixed this; however, it was rolled back yesterday, as the JamKazam team is working on an install issue.

Here's the post about it. The team "will be able to make a release with the vide fix on April 7th barring major issues."
Kevin
(04-05-2020, 06:51 PM)kkriner@gmail.com Wrote:
(04-05-2020, 01:18 PM)herman Wrote: I may have changed some setting ??  i used to have possibility to share video.  But now my macbook webcam not detected anymore?? What setting is wrong?

herman, there was a Mac update that fixed this; however, it was rolled back yesterday, as the JamKazam team is working on an install issue.

Here's the post about it. The team "will be able to make a release with the vide fix on April 7th barring major issues."
Hopefully tomorrow it will be fixed. Many thanks already.

Kevin , any idea or planing for the fix ?
(04-08-2020, 11:06 AM)herman Wrote:

Kevin , any idea or planing for the fix ?

Hi, Herman! I've asked JamKazam about the release, and am awaiting a reply.
Kevin
Why did they roll back something that was working?
(04-09-2020, 09:48 PM)MegaPixel Wrote: Why did they roll back something that was working?

Hi, MegaPixel - you can see the announcement here. The macOS app was not properly signed. I've asked JamKazam if they can post/provide an update on the release expected 4/7, and am awaiting a reply.
Kevin
(04-10-2020, 02:28 AM)kkriner@gmail.com Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 09:48 PM)MegaPixel Wrote: Why did they roll back something that was working?

Hi, MegaPixel - you can see the announcement here. The macOS app was not properly signed. I've asked JamKazam if they can post/provide an update on the release expected 4/7, and am awaiting a reply.
Hi Kevin, why is it so difficult to get in contact with JK to get an answer? Many people do mis their webcam detection. Many remarks seen the last week. Really hope  for a quick fix.....Success
The 'answer' has been available ... .

https://forum.jamkazam.com/announcements.php?aid=1
Hello Jamkazam IT- 

Is there any update on the webcam software fix that was slated for 4/7? We ask because we’re in a tough spot, as our church just invested a significant amount in sending out new condenser mics, audio interfaces, Ethernet adapters, etc. to every member of our music ministry team in order to provide everyone with the equipment needed to successfully engage in Jamkazam sessions, as well as invested in all new equipment to build a master home studio at the Pastor’s residence, whom would be conducting and leading the sessions for rehearsal and live services - All with Jamkazam in mind as being the primary factor in this decision. 

Every member is a Mac user and using a MacBook Pro, and after attempting our first Jamkazam session as a group last night, it was only the members of our team who had NOT updated to Catalina yet that were able to fully participate with audio AND video. As this Sunday is the most significant Sunday of the year and big part of our reason for this online collaboration endeavor, we are really hoping there is an remedy forthcoming today. Please advise with any update- Thank You!