• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problems selecting items in list boxes ( i.e. genre list box in musician search)
(01-05-2021, 11:17 PM)StuartR Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 05:07 PM)hirschle1 Wrote: the problem got worse... now not even a result ( Listing of avaliable musicians) apears when i press the "musicians" button....    still i am using macbook pro  High Sierra 
 it happens  on jk WEBSITE  and when using jk APP
Beginning to sound like a MacBook issue... Have you rebooted it recently?

>>>
Like I said above, I have the exact same issue (MBP macOS11 - dedicated to audio production)
Is your Flash updated?
(01-06-2021, 12:36 AM)GDJ Wrote: What Browser on the Mac are you using?
i use opera browser.
(01-05-2021, 11:17 PM)StuartR Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 05:07 PM)hirschle1 Wrote: the problem got worse... now not even a result ( Listing of avaliable musicians) apears when i press the "musicians" button....    still i am using macbook pro  High Sierra 
 it happens  on jk WEBSITE  and when using jk APP
Beginning to sound like a MacBook issue... Have you rebooted it recently?
of course i rebooted my macbook.  no effect.
well... okay.. speaking of obviously, did you check using Safari or FireFox (if you have it).. but i tested with Safari and FF, and it works.
I am Running OPERA Browser
(01-24-2021, 08:25 AM)hirschle1 Wrote:

Hirschle1, so we don't confuse each other. If you are suggesting you have not need to test with other browsers, then you may be on your own and consider that perhaps it's an opera browser issue. Personally speaking, I have not come across anyone else using Opera and the last time I used it was back in the early 90s, when it went into development. That said, my suggestion was to help you simply your localize your issue. I think it would very helpful if you posted your findings for others who may be using Opera. Point being, this could be an Opera browser issue. Sorry that was not clear.
(01-06-2021, 03:28 AM)GDJ Wrote: Is your Flash updated?
what do you mean with that ?

(01-24-2021, 06:11 PM)GDJ Wrote:
(01-24-2021, 08:25 AM)hirschle1 Wrote:

Hirschle1, so we don't confuse each other. If you are suggesting you have not need to test with other browsers, then you may be on your own and consider that perhaps it's an opera browser issue. Personally speaking, I have not come across anyone else using Opera and the last time I used it was back in the early 90s, when it went into development. That said, my suggestion was to help you simply your localize your issue. I think it would very helpful if you posted your findings for others who may be using Opera. Point being, this could be an Opera browser issue. Sorry that was not clear.
The same problem happens with safari browser.  and same problem happens when  using the JK app.
I am using OPERA Browser, but the same problem occurs when using using SAFARI.  It also occurs when using the local JK app.