• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problems selecting items in list boxes ( i.e. genre list box in musician search)
Hi , I  use a Mac Book Pro. ( Modell Late 2010  with OS  High Sierra)

Using the JK App:

I have a problem with selecting items like "Rock" und "Pop" in the GENRE Listbox.
I cannot select any item there.

I restarted the MAC but is didn't change anything.

Does anybody have the same problem ? 
Any ideas ?
You do not mention
a. if you were previously able to select them?
b. where you are making the genre selection since it is located both your on JK profile settings and of course when creating or scheduling a session.
I use Sierra with 2012 MB.I don't think what you're experiencing is related to Hardware or OS.

Out of box questions.
1. you using the trackpad or external mouse?
2. you're able to click around on other JK checkboxes and list?
(01-03-2021, 07:37 PM)GDJ Wrote: You do not mention
b. where you are making the genre selection since it is located both your on JK profile settings and of course when creating or scheduling a session.
I use Sierra with 2012 MB.I don't think what you're experiencing is related to Hardware or OS.

Out of box questions.
In other words, we need more information Smile

Out of box questions.

additional information:
a) I wasnt previously able to select them
b) I tried to make the genre selection in the "musician" search menu 
c) I am using the track pad
d) the genre selection within the "profile" menu works fine , but in the genre selection within  "musician" or "band" search  , the checkboxes for each entry are missing and therefore cannot be checked.
(01-04-2021, 07:25 AM)hirschle1 Wrote:

Out of box questions.

additional information:
a) I wasnt previously able to select them
b) I tried to make the genre selection in the "musician" search menu 
c) I am using the track pad
d) the genre selection within the "profile" menu works fine , but in the genre selection within  "musician" or "band" search  , the checkboxes for each entry are missing and therefore cannot be checked.

>>>
Trying to see what's what here I run in to a different prob. I cannot even get to the point you mention.
The 'cubes just keep spinning' and sometimes crashes the program/app. (macOS11) (CR send)
Sorry, not very helpful.

NB - not a 'Video Gear' issue.
Thanks hirschle1. I see what you're saying and remember this too when I first started using JK in April 2020. When in the musicians section, click the Search button and the lists show, but cannot be selected. Since the moderators for the forum are not core members of the JK support team you may want to send email directly to JK support. Otherwise, what you report among several other bells and whistles of the app can be glitchy or problematic.
Update.. just as I suspected, there are clickable check boxes when accessing JK from the Browser

https://www.jamkazam.com/client#

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

the problem got worse... now not even a result ( Listing of avaliable musicians) apears when i press the "musicians" button....    still i am using macbook pro  High Sierra 
 it happens  on jk WEBSITE  and when using jk APP
(01-05-2021, 05:07 PM)hirschle1 Wrote: the problem got worse... now not even a result ( Listing of avaliable musicians) apears when i press the "musicians" button....    still i am using macbook pro  High Sierra 
 it happens  on jk WEBSITE  and when using jk APP
Beginning to sound like a MacBook issue... Have you rebooted it recently?
What Browser on the Mac are you using?