• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash on launch
Just paid for Gold member$p. Jamkazam crashes on launch after it pops up a box that says "To use video requires you to be on a supporting subscription plan. Do you want to see the subscription plans available?"  

IF you choose yes or no. It crashes. 

Yay!

Please help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

following. Exact same OSX High Sierra. I also put in an actual ticket w support.
Same issue, same popup.  w10.  have even uninstalled/reinstalled application to no avail

EDIT: didn't realize this was a mac specific subforum until after posting. mods can move/delete if desired, but know that this issue is also affecting windows
(01-01-2021, 09:56 PM)steve.o Wrote: Just paid for Gold member$p. Jamkazam crashes on launch after it pops up a box that says "To use video requires you to be on a supporting subscription plan. Do you want to see the subscription plans available?"  

IF you choose yes or no. It crashes. 

Yay!

Please help.
Exact same issue, just logged a support ticket with a crash dump.
Was finally able to get in and disable video completely. Just kept trying. Had to re-install and restart many times. Seems like video being enabled throws the error.
(01-01-2021, 10:48 PM)steve.o Wrote: Was finally able to get in and disable video completely. Just kept trying. Had to re-install and restart many times. Seems like video being enabled throws the error.
You've got a lot more patience than I have....   Did an app reinstall and a computer restart with no improvement.  They aren't paying me to do tech support, I am paying them...
Hi all,

Thanks for letting us know. We made a fix and are building a new Mac/Win client right now. Will release tonight. If you still have issues, please let us know!
We have released a fix for this in both Windows and MacOSX builds.

Because it's cra$ng, you may not get a chance to use the auto-updater feature built-in to the application. If so, please download and install directly from:

https://www.jamkazam.com/downloads

And utmost apologies...
Its fixed in the latest version.
Thumbs Up 
(01-02-2021, 02:56 AM)rockridge98 Wrote: Its fixed in the latest version.