• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto device configuration
Hi, I've just gone back into JK after a while and seen the 'auto device configuration' in the settings menu.

When I click this it comes up with three Behringer models (I am using a UMC202HD) but whichever one I click on it says something like 'device not found, please plug it in'.

This seems weird as the fact that it pops up with the Behringer choices suggests that it can see my device but it doesn't want to do anything with it.

Am I missing something here?

Thx
Those same menu options are written into the app. You see the same whatever interface you are using.
(08-22-2020, 11:02 AM)SteveW Wrote: Those same menu options are written into the app. You see the same whatever interface you are using.
That’s a useful feature! 🙄

thx
I suppose they are intending to add some more interfaces in due course. Maybe they are able to gather statistics about which interfaces people are using and found that the Behringer are most popular so did those first. It would be handy if there were some release notes with each new release!

Cheers

Steve
Agreed, could be very useful. But sure why it just says it can’t detect my Behringer though when its accepting The sounds source fine. I’ll wait for the next iteration and see if it works.

Thx
>>>
Go into the audio gear setup menu and configure your device there.

(that's in the drop down menu under the white arrow next to your user name)