• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Help with the JamKazam Manage Menu
On the JamKazam Manage menu there's a audio settings section, which reveals the Audio Booster. 

What are these controls for? 

I tried to increase my volume as other paticipants ot sessions generally tell me that they hear me too soft, but none of these sliders seem to change anything. Not for me and as far as i found out also not for the others who i played with ....

[Image: Controls.jpg]
Then turn up the volume - on your audio interface

Whatever you do in with the volume controls/sliders in the session window it will only affect your self

Crank it up all the way - as long as it is not clipping
(04-04-2020, 05:02 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: Then turn up the volume - on your audio interface

Whatever you do in with the volume controls/sliders in the session window it will only affect your self

Thanks Hans Peter!
additional question:
is there any page where all functions in the jamkazam manage menu are explained?
(04-04-2020, 06:47 PM)B.B. Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 05:02 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: Then turn up the volume - on your audio interface

Thanks Hans Peter!
additional question:
is there any page where all functions in the jamkazam manage menu are explained?
Good question! I would like to know, too

I dont know excactly - I think not.

But maybe later JamKazam will make a documentation
Here is something - some text I wrote another place in this forum:

In Manage menu there is some kind of "packet rate configuration"

I dont know excactly what it does - but it had helped at least two persons with "Packet Loss", crackling, audio breaking up etc.

Normally it should not be necessary, I think - only in special cases. But here it is:

Go to Manage
Networking
Packet Rate Configuration
There Network Packet Rate can be changed - from "Auto" ...
Hi, all! My bandmate and I set together experimented with these settings a couple nights ago. I changed my Maximum Outgoing Music Bit Rate from 320 Kbit/s to 512 Kbit/s, and it helped my bandmate hear less latency from me.
Kevin
Thanks Kevin. Great Info!