• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio Profiles Actions
Question 
Hi folks,

Actually I try to setup my JK environment... I need some help in understanding of audio profiles in JK... My three audio profiles are: 
1) In: Focusrite Scarlett 4i4/ Out: Audio integr.
2) Jam Chat
3) System Default (Playback Only)

JK allows for each audio profile to set actions (activate, configure, delete). As the last two actions are clear to me, I wonder how activate works. I only activate one profile at a time. 

Am I right to assume, that I should per default my audio profile 1)? Or is it recommended to activate the default profile 3)?

Would be great if someone could help. Appreciate it!
Thks, Andy
(06-20-2020, 02:28 PM)AndreasGiraud Wrote: Hi folks,

Actually I try to setup my JK environment... I need some help in understanding of audio profiles in JK... My three audio profiles are: 
2) Jam Chat

JK allows for each audio profile to set actions (activate, configure, delete). As the last two actions are clear to me, I wonder how activate works. I only activate one profile at a time. 

Am I right to assume, that I should per default my audio profile 1)? Or is it recommended to activate the default profile 3)?

Thks, Andy
>>>
You can only use, and only need one profile (at a time)
This would preferably be your sound card/audio interface that you setup under Audio Gear.
For general intended use you can safely ignore the others.
BTW, 'activate' will do just that. It will activate that particular profile.
NB - I would advise you to setup your 4i4 as both input and output device.
(06-20-2020, 02:41 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(06-20-2020, 02:28 PM)AndreasGiraud Wrote: Hi folks,

2) Jam Chat

Thks, Andy
>>>
You can only use, and only need one profile (at a time)
This would preferably be your sound card/audio interface that you setup under Audio Gear.
For general intended use you can safely ignore the others.
BTW, 'activate' will do just that. It will activate that particular profile.
NB - I would advise you to setup your 4i4 as both input and output device.

Thanks Dimitri! Great! Another trap on the way removed...  Wink 
Yepp, also with my 4i4 - will do so to put in/out on it...