• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JK Facebook group went to la la land
Yes, pending is normal.

But then it of course should keep on saying pending.

Not "Join the group", as it said in that moment I requested - both times.

And in this very moment it is still the same: "Join the group".

And I dont think it is a technical error, I must say
JamKazam Jammers is fully functional now - as someone said earlier - a useful alternative resource for information.
Well, the whole case is not very important to me.
I just wrote it here because carvinae185@gmail.com had posted about that group here.
I have send another message to David Wilson.

Because of an stupid error in the first one.

The message is:

Correction: The last word "Pending" should of course have been "Join the group".

Sorry for the error and confusion
Now I have discovered that on June 18, two messages came from a JamKazam Jammers administrator over Facebook Messenger.
The messages is:

"Try joining again to jamkazam jammers I will accept it"
"I accidentally hit decline".

So far so good ...

Just for information - right must be right
(06-13-2020, 04:10 PM)carvinae185@gmail.com Wrote: This is a very useful forum, but sometimes Facebook groups are just too easy to use.  

Worth noting that not everyone uses - or wants to use - Facebook.  That's why independent forums like this are useful.
(10-19-2020, 01:34 PM)Sharpie Wrote:
(06-13-2020, 04:10 PM)carvinae185@gmail.com Wrote: This is a very useful forum, but sometimes Facebook groups are just too easy to use.  

Worth noting that not everyone uses - or wants to use - Facebook.  That's why independent forums like this are useful.
Whatever negatives Facebook has , just don't bother me, like ads.  The functionality and participation are considerably higher than in many of these independent forums.  I use both.
Using Line 6 Helix or Roland Session Mixer as audio interface