JamKazam Forums
test servers unavailable - Printable Version

+- JamKazam Forums (https://forum.jamkazam.com)
+-- Forum: Jamkazam Forums (https://forum.jamkazam.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help with Network Gear (https://forum.jamkazam.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: test servers unavailable (/showthread.php?tid=6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: test servers unavailable - bassplayerdon55@gmail.com - 03-29-2020

Same problem here in California. I know of folks like Mike above that are on so maybe it's just the test server that is down.

RE: test servers unavailable - DBPicker - 03-29-2020

Just signed up... Despite being connected correctly via ethernet cable I am also receiving the "No network test servers are available."

Thanks in advance for the "hopefully quick" resolution...

RE: test servers unavailable - jlanzk369 - 03-30-2020

(03-28-2020, 02:46 PM)mike@enchantedmirror.co.uk Wrote: when i try to test the network it says no test servers currently available running a mac desktop on virgin media hub hard wired with an ethernet cable 
I have the same issue iMAC in USA

RE: test servers unavailable - jakeb - 03-30-2020

(03-29-2020, 08:09 AM)wonderjacky Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 05:12 PM)flavio05@libero.it Wrote: Hi everybody, I'm experiencing the same problem here. In addition I get the following error message:
"Check your network! Your network changes packets port-numbers. This may block receiving real-time UDP packet trafic from the Internet."
I tried to solve by disabling the firewall (both Windows and router) and also configuring port forwarding for ports 12000...12010 but I didn't get any results.
I guess the problem does not concern the local network but rather the provider's ADSL connection.

I have the exact same problem. Were you able to fix it?
Where can I find documentation about network configuration?
Thanks !

I too have same problem. edited client.ini. opened ports 12000 an 12001. win 10 64bit pc, scarlet 2i2 interface. But I also tried this from same laptop on another broadband (my office) and got exact same message. Two different isps.  no network test on either.

RE: test servers unavailable - HellKiller - 03-30-2020

I was having an issue and sent this issue on the 29th, did anyone else have it? I sent this into the support ticket email, but didn't get a response. 

"Me and my buddy are both getting disconnected from server with our windows 10 and his windows 7 PC. I’m not sure if his probably is exactly like mine as he is in another location/city.
I left it recycling the disconnecting/ reconnecting from server going for many meny minutes it then crashed, and when I restarted the program it didn’t do the disconnecting/ reconnecting from server codes, but instead said this very briefly “Unable to complete stun network test”

I did do a reinstall prior to this and during the install windows smart screen popped up and said it couldn’t find internet. I installed anyway."

Today when I logged on and opened up Jam Kazam it didn't have that issue, but instead has the "test networks unavailable" when attempting to do the testing.

Any chance someone might know the Internet protocol to the test server so a ping might be done. I think I pinged a server once a long time ago, but it has been a bazillion years.

RE: test servers unavailable - ewanger - 03-31-2020

after spending all afternoon port forwarding and firewall policy editing, i have still not been able to get past no test servers available.

it's not me it's you?

how do i diagnose if the problem is at my router or jamk's servers?

RE: test servers unavailable - DBPicker - 03-31-2020

Still not working... WiFi is OFF.. Has always been OFF...
Ethernet is my connection to the internet... Yet Jamkazam can not seem to see the ethernet connection.
Quite disappointing at this juncture...

RE: test servers unavailable - jakeb - 04-01-2020

(03-28-2020, 05:12 PM)flavio05@libero.it Wrote: Hi everybody, I'm experiencing the same problem here. In addition I get the following error message:
"Check your network! Your network changes packets port-numbers. This may block receiving real-time UDP packet trafic from the Internet."
I tried to solve by disabling the firewall (both Windows and router) and also configuring port forwarding for ports 12000...12010 but I didn't get any results.
I guess the problem does not concern the local network but rather the provider's ADSL connection.

Me too. exactly the same. Did you fix it ??
I am changing ISP but will take 10 days
My Work ISP is different but I have the same issue there as well.
Maybe it is simply just overload ??

RE: test servers unavailable - Dom - 04-01-2020

(03-28-2020, 05:02 PM)Jamkazam Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 03:00 PM)mike@enchantedmirror.co.uk Wrote: cheers guys lets hope we get a reply i would imagine its very busy in the world of streaming etc

Hi all.

Over the past 2 days we've seen that the test server is under extreme load and is becoming unresponsive. The issue is under investigation.

Nothing to offer yet other than we are working on it! Bear with us!

Do you know if this has been resolved?

RE: test servers unavailable - JiminSalmonArm - 04-02-2020

I'm near Vancouver, BC, Canada. The "test server" function started working here yesterday, and still is still good today. Yeah! Thank you.