JamKazam Forums
UAD Apollo Twin Duo Issues - Printable Version

+- JamKazam Forums (https://forum.jamkazam.com)
+-- Forum: Jamkazam Forums (https://forum.jamkazam.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Help with Audio Gear (https://forum.jamkazam.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: UAD Apollo Twin Duo Issues (/showthread.php?tid=391)

UAD Apollo Twin Duo Issues - glen_franklin@hotmail.com - 04-15-2020

Hi all. Has anyone had any luck setting up a UAD Apollo Twin to work as the audio interface with Jamkazam? I don't seem to be able to get it to work.....it shows UAD2 Wave as an option in the Audio Input device, but when I select it fails the auto test.

RE: UAD Apollo Twin Duo Issues - Hornstar - 04-16-2020

(04-15-2020, 03:32 AM)glen_franklin@hotmail.com Wrote: Hi all. Has anyone had any luck setting up a UAD Apollo Twin to work as the audio interface with Jamkazam? I don't seem to be able to get it to work.....it shows UAD2 Wave as an option in the Audio Input device, but when I select it fails the auto test.
I'm using UAD Apollo Twin Duo successfully

RE: UAD Apollo Twin Duo Issues - lillloyd - 04-19-2020

(04-16-2020, 10:22 PM)Hornstar Wrote:
(04-15-2020, 03:32 AM)glen_franklin@hotmail.com Wrote: Hi all. Has anyone had any luck setting up a UAD Apollo Twin to work as the audio interface with Jamkazam? I don't seem to be able to get it to work.....it shows UAD2 Wave as an option in the Audio Input device, but when I select it fails the auto test.

Hornstar & Glen Franklin,

I'm having the same issue that Glen is (was?) - UAD Apollo (8 in my case), but only shows UAD2 Wave as an option.

So basically, there's no ASIO options listed (just WDM).  Note if I go to Manage | Audio Settings | Open ASIO Panel, I get an error, "You must first activate your ASIO device".  

Note my Apollo works fine outside of JamKazam.  Win10 (latest updates), Apollo x8.

@Hornstar - you said you're using the Apollo Twin, are you using Mac or Windows?

@glen_franklin - did you ever get a resolution to your issue (if so, how did you get it working?)

RE: UAD Apollo Twin Duo Issues - Hornstar - 04-19-2020

(04-19-2020, 09:54 PM)lillloyd Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 10:22 PM)Hornstar Wrote:

Hornstar & Glen Franklin,

I'm having the same issue that Glen is (was?) - UAD Apollo (8 in my case), but only shows UAD2 Wave as an option.

So basically, there's no ASIO options listed (just WDM).  Note if I go to Manage | Audio Settings | Open ASIO Panel, I get an error, "You must first activate your ASIO device".  

Note my Apollo works fine outside of JamKazam.  Win10 (latest updates), Apollo x8.

@Hornstar - you said you're using the Apollo Twin, are you using Mac or Windows?

@glen_franklin - did you ever get a resolution to your issue (if so, how did you get it working?)
lilloyd, I'm on a Mac.

RE: UAD Apollo Twin Duo Issues - glen_franklin@hotmail.com - 04-23-2020

Hi @Hornstar.  No I have not been able to get my Apollo Twin working.  Like you, I can only see the UAD2 Wave as an option, no ASIO option.  I just can't get it to work.

RE: UAD Apollo Twin Duo Issues - Mole - 04-23-2020

(04-23-2020, 02:08 AM)glen_franklin@hotmail.com Wrote: Hi @Hornstar.  No I have not been able to get my Apollo Twin working.  Like you, I can only see the UAD2 Wave as an option, no ASIO option.  I just can't get it to work.

Hi all,

I have the apollo twin AND an apollo 8p in windows 10 connected through thunderbolt 3.
Same problem here. I can only connect to the WDM option of the Apollo. Asio is not available for apollo.

I think the windows 64 bit architecture of the UAD windows driver might be the problem. Can anyone from JamKazam confirm that 64bit native support is the problem? Or do you have a solution?

I would really like to try JamKazam with my band, but I fear that my studio setup might be a little bit too advanced for JamKazam.

RE: UAD Apollo Twin Duo Issues - Jdownin8 - 12-06-2020

I bought the Apollo Twin and have the same issue.  ASIO is fine in Ableton but only WDM in Jamkazam.  I contacted Universal Audio and they said this device has had problems with Web-based apps.  

Is Jamkazam Web-based?  

I am sending mine back.  I have a Dell XPS 13 with TB3 and Windows 10.